Monday, January 14, 2013

The Claw

I've been married to Husband for 1 year 8 months and 15 days. You would think I would know most things about him. Nope. I am still learning new things every day. Saturday was one of those days.

So, we're at the movie theater, standing in line to see Zero Dark Thirty (super great movie - more on that later this week). Husband walks away. I don't think twice about it and to be honest only part of me notices as the other part of me is watching what people order at the concession and wondering why the middle-aged, bearded guy in the blue jacket would want Dots. Who buys those anymore? With an Icee? Ok, this guy has cavities. I wonder what his wife is ordering . . .

I'm in the middle of these deep thoughts when Husband comes up to me with this:




What the heck is this?

I just won it for you.

You won this? Where were you?

In the arcade.

Skeeball?

No - playing The Claw.

You just won this playing The Claw?

Yup.

No one ever wins anything playing The Claw.

Oh, I didn't tell you that I am really good at The Claw?

Um, no . . .

I am.

Kinda like how you didn't tell me that you went to a pirate themed wedding once.  First date information, Honey!! First date! This stuff is important.

Ah, ok. Wadda want to name the bear?




2 comments: