Thursday, January 24, 2013

Homeland Marathon

Do you watch Homeland? We're a little late to the game but our good friends, J&H told us we would like it and once again they were right! Husband and I are hooked. On Sunday, we bought episode one on iTunes to "try it out". It's Thursday and we are now on episode six. We watch one a night except on Tuesday night when we had to watch two because we couldn't help ourselves. If Husband didn't work during the day, we'd have finished season one on Monday. Work so gets in the way!

It's a little intense and parts are a bit graphic and hard to watch. I like to watch an episode of Big Bang Theory afterwards to kinda clear my head before I go to bed. I'd rather think of of poor Leonard and his awkward nerd-flirting with Penny than about terrorist and plot schemes. But, that's just me. The story line is great though and the acting is superb. It'll hook you in right away so make sure you dedicate time for a marathon!

Check it out here.

Also, I think Morena Baccarin is beautiful. She plays Sgt. Brody's wife in the series.




1 comment:

  1. You also used to like Firefly - another MB vehicle!

    CBM

    ReplyDelete