Friday, January 18, 2013

Bags are Packed

Husband is taking a 1/2 day and we're hopping on the train with our overnight bags to Philly.



We were invited to a black tie event tonight that we're both very excited about. Husband has his tux all ready and I pulled a long blue velvet number out from the depths of the closet. Philly is supposed to have a high of 36 degrees today with light snow flurries. That'll be interesting with my open toed shoes but I'm sure a little sip of something will warm me right up!

I had to get my nails done for the big party. I went sparkly for the festive occasion.



Husband and I are excited to stay in Philly on Saturday and do some tourist stuff and enjoy an afternoon snack of mussels and beer.

I'm sure I'll have to pop into Anthropologie at some point to see if they have anything I need.

The only creature not excited about the trip we're taking is Miss P. Look at that sad face by our bags. Oh, it hurts my heart but we'll be back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment