Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Close to my heart

I had to stop into Frances, my favorite Phoenix store when I was home over the holiday. It was on my "Must List" - right after "must eat machaca burro".

Frances if full of surprises and I guess that's why I love it so much. You never know what you're going to find. It may be a pair of the most perfect red shoes you've ever needed or it may just be the most hilarious birthday card for your Dad or it may be a sweet two sided locket that you can't live without.

That locket is what I found on my last visit. I had to have it because I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. When I got home, I did exactly that.


Miss E & Mr P

Penny

Now I wear this locket almost everyday. It helps me feel Miss E & Mr P close to my heart even though they are 3000 miles away. Penny is usually sitting right next to me during the day, but a little closer never hurt.

I love lockets. This one is very untraditional but I think there is something so special about wearing someone (furry or non-furry!) so close to your heart.

1 comment: