Monday, January 7, 2013

'Da Bears

Husband and I went to our first Hershey Bear hockey game this weekend. Neither of us know a thing about hockey. I blame that on being from the desert. Kinda like I blame my deep desire to fly home just for a machaca burro.  I digress . . .

We had a great time at the game. We both really enjoyed watching live hockey. We were slightly disappointed that no fights broke out. Maybe it was a New Year's Resolution by the players to be on their best behavior. I hope they forget that resolution by the time we go back though as we were promised a nail biter!

The arena was beautiful. The people were nice and the beer was flowing. And at the end of the night, we got to try some paraphernalia on.  It was an A+ night!


Bear Face

Puck Head

The Claw!


No comments:

Post a Comment