Thursday, October 4, 2012

The First Debate

When I started this blog, I said I would never talk about politics. I will keep that promise but I want to talk about the debates last night without talking about politics.

I usually don't like debates. They make me nervous. I always feel like someone's feelings are going to be hurt or one of them is going to forget their point and feel dumb in front of millions of people. Nothing productive seems to come from them either. It's just two people shouting at each other from behind podiums. Debates make my teeth itch.

Last night was different.

What an impressive show. Two bright, educated, charismatic men debating the issues. That's all we asked for. We wanted to hear both sides discussed in a smart and respectable way so we can make an informed and educated decision on November 6. Last night that happened. Finally.

Thank you President Obama.
Thank you Governor Romney.


Another important note: The Tie Debate.

Obama wins on knot style. Romney wins on color.

image via: blog.zap2it.com

No comments:

Post a Comment