Monday, October 8, 2012

New York City Recap


Husband took me to New York City to celebrate my 34th anniversary on this earth. We had never been there together and had both had such different experiences when we were there separately. It was fun to enjoy a whole new New York with him. I will say though, I am not sure how the man got around that city on his own. He never had any idea where we were. Good thing my mother's honing pigeon directional skills came down my line or we would have been lost all weekend!

Here is a short pictorial recap of our weekend.

 Le Parker Meridian : view from the 32nd floor

Friday : perfect day to walk through Central Park

Saturday : 1st stop on my birthday

ABC Carpet & Home : I need this bowl in my house

 ABC Carpet & Home : these made me smile

ABC Kitchen : birthday lunch spot

Eatily : birthday wine & cheese snack

Birthday Gift from Husband : young local NYC jeweler

Birthday Gift to Husband : he needed this

Birthday Funnies 


That was the condensed version of the weekend. We did a lot more eating and shopping and laughing through the streets of NYC!  We even had "one of those" NYC cab rides you'll never forget! Such fun! 

Thanks for the great weekend, Husband. I'll never forget it. XOXO.

1 comment: