Thursday, October 25, 2012

Awesome Animal Art






all images via www.theanimalprintshop.com


I love having something furry on four legs in my house.  In fact, if I had my way I'd probably have more than one. But if you're not into having something furry in your house to clean up after, you may like these photographs in your house just to look at.

Sharon Montrose is a photographer who captures both the sweet and the beautiful side of animals. She photographs many different species of all ages and really brings their faces and features to life against a stark white background.

Check out all of her prints on her website, The Animal Printshop and you can read all about her and her many accolades here.

I have to show you some of her work in homes.  How cute are these? You can see more on her site here.







I think this little guy is my favorite! I wonder where he's going with his tail all curled up and fancy?



No comments:

Post a Comment