Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Gonna Blog About It

I wake up most morning with thoughts and ideas and funny little things going on in my head.  I think to myself, who can I tell?  Most of the time the answer is no one. Well, at least at that particular moment in the morning no one really cares what is going on in my little head.  They really just want their coffee and to figure out what is the latest time they can leave home and still be on time for work.  So I decided I would start a blog so I could post these little thoughts, ideas, musings and photos any time I wanted and then you could come along any time you wanted and read them or look at the pretty pictures or laugh at the silliness I've created.  Some posts will be about the world of interior design and making the space we live in prettier than how we found it. Some will be about my darling dog - probably more than some, let's be fair. Many will be about my fabulous niece and nephew and our Wednesday phone calls that make me laugh out loud. Other posts will be about food or drinks or a healthy or possibly unhealthy combination of both.  Some thoughts will be about life and family and relationships: the really important things. Others will just be funny because I like funny and funny is good for you. I will travel and post pictures of interesting things I see or do or find.  Maybe even once or twice I'll tell you about the whoopie pie I just ate. I'll probably comment on fashion and trends and the new purse I'm dying to add to my closet or my favorite pair of shoes I wish I had in every color. I probably will never talk about politics or math or rats or reality TV.  I might throw in a bit of history now and again so my husband will read my blog but it'll be cool history of stuff that matters, like chocolate. Who knows what this will turn out to be.  When the spirit moves me . . .  I'm gonna blog about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment