Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Judge an iPhone by it's Cover

I have the iPhone 3GS right now. It works at about the speed of an Apple IIe. Remember those from 1983?

image via wikipedia


My iPhone 5 is coming this week and I'm super excited! It's going to have awesome battery life, my Pinterest app will never just shut off the whole phone and my maps will find my current location long before I leave my driveway. Yeehaw!

To be honest though, I'm more excited about picking out a cover for it. Covers say a lot about people. They can tell you their favorite color, if they have a sense of humor, if they're practical or throw caution to the wind for beauty! People without covers scare me. I feel like they are just trying to show everyone that they are so strong or powerful that their phone will never break! You just wait, someday you'll have a slippery paw, and CRACK! I've seen it happen. Not pretty. Suck up. Get a cover.

SMALL PRINT: I will admit my current phone has no cover but that is because I was hoping it would break so I'd HAVE to get a new one!

I've been on the search for my new cover since Apple launched the iPhone 5. I like my covers to be practical and slim fitting but still interesting. Here are my top 5 from Society 6.  Wadda think?









That last one just cracks me up every time!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Girl! Couldn't agree more about this! Did you know you can design your own on Zazzle? It's pretty cool and then no one will have the same cover as you! Also, I have a stationary designer friend who designed some gorgeous ones on zazzle! Here's the link:
    http://www.zazzle.com/momentaldesigns/electronics
    Check them out! They are really pretty! Hope you all are doing well all the way over there in Lancaster, PA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they make one with the Diamondbacks logo?

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad,
    Google "iPhone cover Diamondbacks". There are a ton! You need one!

    ReplyDelete