Friday, November 30, 2012

Sad Pooch

What do you do for a depressed dog?

Since my parents left last Saturday, Penny has been one sad pooch. She usually follows me around the house and races up and down the stairs like a maniac. For the last week she goes up the stairs one at a time - almost in slow motion and then I find her laying in the corner of my closet. When she is not in the closet, she has to be sitting on my lap whether I'm at my desk, on the sofa, or trying to wrap Christmas presents.

I tried talking to her about it but she just looks at me with those sad eyes, rolls over and wants her belly rubbed. She won't say a thing.

If her grandparents are reading this: COME BACK SOON or send Doggy Prozac!

It really is so sad to watch. It's depressing me! I mean, look at this face:




1 comment: