Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Final Debate

Now, that the election is over, we can get back to the REAL debate: iPad or iPad Mini?

It's keeping me up at night. I can't decide. Do I want really small, very portable, compact enough to fit in my purse or do I want kinda small, still portable, not as compact but has better resolution? Both are awesome. One fits in my smallest purse, the other allows me to see more of the Anthropologie site on one page. Oh, this is when I hate being a Libra. I have to weigh everything. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!

When I tell people about this I can just see them roll their eyes - for goodness sake, woman, just get one and be done with it. But, I don't buy this kinda stuff often. In fact, I might be one of the last people on Earth without an iPad or any small tablet device. I don't own a kindle and truth be told, I still haven't purchased my iPhone 5 (don't get me started!). I had one iPod. One. It never died. I never replaced it.  Now it's an antique. So you see, these decisions are tough because I have to live whit them for quite some time. I also think I don't know much about this stuff because if it were a paint color, I could pick it in 20 minutes flat and know I'd have to keep it for years and be totally happy. I know paint. We get along. We have a relationship. Techy stuff - I try to know her but she's tricky. She's always changing.  She always has something new and better to show me and I can never feel like I can keep up.

So, weigh in. I have to make this decision soon. Like Santa soon (wink)!





5 comments:

  1. i vote for iPad mini!! so fun!
    jp cooney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. yes and easier to hold in your hand for reading :-)

      Delete
  3. If you want to read in bed, I vote for the mini.. or, you could get a big ipad and a kindle, which is what your techy friend has ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you just threw me for another full loop . . . Oh, H!

    ReplyDelete