Friday, November 16, 2012

Chef E Turns 5

The whole reason I flew home to Phoenix last weekend was to attend Miss E's Birthday Extravaganza! What a fabulous party! Miss E loves to cook and has always asked to help her Mom and her Grandmothers in the kitchen. This was the perfect party for her. She and 12 of her closets 5 and 3 year old friends made little miniature pizzas with sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. Then they each decorated their own cupcakes with frosting and sprinkles!

My two favorite kid moments:

1. One little girl would not put just any color icing on her cupcake but waited patiently for the pink icing to come her way and then when at it full throttle!

2.  Another little girl didn't wait to eat the icing off the cupcake, she just squirted it right from the tube into her mouth.

My kinda kids right there!

I loved being at Miss E's party. I knew going into it that there was a high chance of being "ignored" at the party while Miss E played with all her school friends. It would be natural. She is just 5. At one point though during the party, Miss E walked up to me, grabbed my leg and hugged it tightly. It was her little way of saying: I love you, Meya. Thanks for being here. 

That little girl makes my day  life!

Here are some fab pictures of Miss E's 5th birthday bash taken by my talented friend, E, who's sweet little boy, Master L was at the party too!

Everyone got heir own personal apron and chef's hat!

Even Meya!
Obligatory Side Note : beer was for adult party-goers only.

Mr. P making his pizza with LOTS of cheese!

Miss E and Master L chowing down.

Cupcake Shinanigans!

Miss E and Meya making laughs!

Miss E and her haul of gifts. . . 

 . . . and off she goes to open them up!

1 comment: