Monday, December 3, 2012

Meya's Wish List

All these great blogs are doing fabulous Holiday Gift Guides for everyone under the sun - the hostess, people under 5, the lady in your life, the modern man, etc . . .

Here's my version of a gift guide. It's simply 10 things I love right now! This very minute. Maybe it will inspire you. Maybe you'll find something you'll want to give to someone else. Or maybe if your name is Husband, you'll make that purchase for a little something fun for moi under the tree!

Merry! Merry!!



1. Monthly subscription to Adobe Design Cloud : subscribe here!
2. Rad GIANT gold bowl for someplace in the house: buy me!
3. Funky warm attire for the expected very cold winter : Size M!
4. I know I already have one but I like this color too : It's Tangerino!
5. Funky warm robe for the expected very cold winter : Here's to happy mornings!
6. Signet ring with my new monogram on it : You name it!
7. iPad Mini : NECESSARY for life!
8. I loved Harry Potter : Just a fun read!
9. To leave the expected very cold winter in February : You know you'll wanna come too!
10. I love this whole outfit - really anything at Anthropologie would be fine! Pretty! Pretty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment