Thursday, November 15, 2012

Auntie Time

On Veterns' Day I took Miss E and Mr P out for a little morning of fun. We started at the park and we swung on the swings, slid down the slides, hung from the monkey bars, and did some good ol' fashioned digging in the sand with sticks. Then we took off to LGO our favorite sweet spot for "lunch". We each ate one entire cupcake and then we all shared one grilled cheese and refused to eat the fruit that came with it on the plate. Damn near perfect lunch if I do say so myself.


I can get him higher, Meya!

I'll catch ya!




Mr. P and the Blue Cupcake
Miss E and the Pink Cupcake





















Man, I love being an Aunt. You just want to help them get as high as they can on the swings, be there to catch them at the end of the slide and make sure they pick out the perfect cupcake for lunch and get all the frosting off of it before they even think about taking a bite of the cake portion. Being an Aunt is God's way of letting you be a kid again even if it's just for one morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment