Monday, September 17, 2012

Perfect Pots

We have outdoor pots from our move that have been sitting on our patio since we got to Pennsylvania over a month ago.  They look cute out there but they sure would look cuter with plants in them!!

Coming from Arizona, I had no idea what to pot when or even the names of the plants I've seen around town. We plant succulents where I come from and high flower season is Fall!  Not so much in Pennsylvania.

So, I found this really great garden center in Yelp called Perfect Pots just outside of the city of Lancaster. It said all they do was plant pots. So, I threw two of my empty pots in the car and off we went.

This is what I found!

Cabbage and kale for Fall planting

Grasses for Fall planting

Fall pre-potted arrangement.
Look at that darling little pumpkin peeking out of the corner!

This pot wasn't even in full bloom yet and I was drooling over it!
Aren't the little peppers so cool?
 And the color of the pot: to-die-for!

Wouldn't this be so beautiful to see through your kitchen window every morning?

What a fun hostess gift this would be?

So, now you know why I fell in love with the place.  And, if you could have met Laura (owner) and Wendy (super-fab employee) you would have fallen in love with this place too.  They were so great to work with, very helpful and super fast! If there was a contest for fastest flower planter - these girls would win!

After I dropped 2 planters off with them on Friday, I drove home and picked up all my other pots and drove back to drop those off too. They worked with me and we put some fabulous things together. It isn't quite finished yet because I couldn't make up my mind on something (shocker!!). I promise you tomorrow I will show you what my patio now looks like. You'll want to be invited over to our house for drinks outside once you see this!

PS. You can link here to their Facebook page. It's open to the public.  

1 comment: