Friday, September 21, 2012

Chocolate Face

Husband and I are very excited. We have our first house guest (who is not related!) coming this week. She's a dear friend of ours from Phoenix and we're so excited to see her. We have written everything down that we want to show her, every place we want to take her and every restaurant we want to eat at with her in our new hometown, Lancaster, PA.  We're going to be very busy.  I hope she's prepared!

What I am most excited about is our trip to The Hotel Hershey in Hershey, PA.  It's a gorgeous hotel that sits on a hill overlooking the town. Milton Hershey built it during the depression to keep unemployment at 0% in Hershey at that time.  He was a very fascinating man. Now, I don't think he's the one who opened the spa at the hotel but whomever it was, was a genius! My friend and I are heading off to the Spa and we are both getting chocolate facials.  How fabulous does that sound? A facial you can lick your lips about!  I'll report back for sure.


The Hotel Hershey
Image via www.visithersheyharrisburg.org

This is what I'll look like during the chocolate facial and I won't even care!
Image via www.thestir.cafemom.com


Speaking of faces . . . my nephew, Mr. P (age 3) called me a "Chicken Face" on FaceTime Wednesday night. Hilarious!



1 comment:

  1. Had such a fun visit...seems so long ago! I want some chocolate! Happy Heart Week! xx

    ReplyDelete