Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sunshine & Chips & Salsa

Tomorrow I am heading west for sunshine and chips & salsa.

I packed shoes that don't require socks and tops that have short sleeves. DO YOU KNOW HOW EXCITING THAT IS?????

I am going to spend some time at my brother's cabin with his family. One of the things I miss most about home is my brother's cabin in Pinetop. I hadn't really thought about it before I left for Pennsylvania but that's where we'd go to just get away and relax. We'd eat well, play games, take walks, and best of all get to spend the days together. It was a great little retreat for all of us. I'm so glad to be able to go back. Miss E and Mr P will be there in all their glory and I'm sure I can convince them to get donuts with me at least every morning! Now, if Husband and Penny were coming too, it'd be perfect.

Off to try to pack it all in one carry-on size bag! Wish me luck!!

Spring in Pinetop, AZ

Winter in Pinetop, AZ

1 comment: