Friday, February 1, 2013

Pinning Stuff

Are you pinning?

Yea, I'll be there in a minute.


That is a common conversation between Husband and Me. I love to Pin. It's my late night weakness. I used to play Solitaire or Bejeweled but now I Pin.

I have boards for clothing, for home ideas, for food, for Miss E, for Husband, for friends, for Penny. I stick stuff on there that I like or want to do or have sometime. I  have a couple of secret boards. but I can't talk about them because they are secret.

One of my favorite boards is the one I share with Cousin J. It's our little pictorial communication system. We Pin stuff we want the other to see. Sometimes it's pretty, sometimes it's fun but most the time it's just plain hilarious. The Pins range in topic from weddings to trips to Grandma Lori to chickens (GL would not like that she was named next to chickens - I'm sure I'll hear about that later). I know people look at our Board and think, "Those poor souls, what on earth are they thinking?" Others, who know us and follow our Pins probably still question many of them but are too sweet to say anything. The Board has no rhyme or reason, it's just a bunch of stuff that makes us happy. And really, we're totally ok with that.

Here's some of our work:















No comments:

Post a Comment