Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Crayons

Husband and I got into a major discussion this weekend about Crayola Crayons. When I say major, I mean we really got some stuff off our chest that had been bothering the both of us since 2nd grade.




Here's what we determined:

  • Blue Green vs Green Blue - very confusing and a huge bummer if you chose the wrong one
  • Nothing is sadder than a broken crayon
  • When some other kid breaks one of your crayons it's even worse
  • Nothing is happier than a new box of crayons
  • Carnation Pink was lame
  • The crayon sharpener on the 64 pack box never worked right
  • If a crayon broke in the sharpener is was like a double wammy of pain
  • When your niece gets out her coloring book and gives you one full page to yourself, it's still as exciting as it was in 2nd grade.

Husband also asked if I was one of those kids who outlined the picture I was coloring with my crayon and then colored inside the lines. I was shocked he had to ask. Of course I was. I was no savage colorer. Geesh!

Did you ever see this Mr Roger's episode when he follows how a yellow crayon is made? SO GOOD!!!



1 comment: