Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Brain Freeze

My posts have been a bit sporadic lately. I apologize. I think I have brain freeze over here on the East Coast.

I'm ready for Spring. My coat and I have become too close. We go everywhere together. I'm not sure I need a giant, white, puffy creature with me all the time. I'm ready for a lighter, more colorful creature to come with me outside. I'm also ready to say goodbye to socks. I know that sounds silly but I love to wear shoes without socks and really, you just don't do that here in the winter. Socks are a must or I swear one of your toes might fall off.

People here say March is "early Spring". I have no idea what that entails. All I hear is the word "Spring" and that excites me! Early, late, middle, half, in between, first, last . . . whatever you are, SPRING, just get here!

If this dress and these shoes from Anthropologie don't make you long for Spring, you must be . . . well,   . . . my father!



No comments:

Post a Comment