Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Winter Pots

The other day I told Dad that we had decorated our pots for winter. Here's how that conversation went:

So, we just decorated all our pots for winter. They look great!

Oh???????

Yea, we put evergreens and dried lilies and all sorts of fun stuff in them. I didn't go Christmas-y - just more winter-y!

Oh??????

Yea, so no more colorful mums and pansies, on to winter pots but they are supposed to last until March.

Oh?????

I'll post a photo or two on my blog so you can see them Dad.

Now Honey, what is it that you decorated? Pots? Why would you do that?

Dad. My pots. Outside. On the patio.

Oh!!!!!! I thought you had decorated some pots in your kitchen. Oh, your outdoor pots. That makes much more sense. Yes, please post some photos. I'd love to see.


Ah, Dad. You gotta love him! Poor guy thought I had gone insane and started decorated my Cuisinart!

Here are the photos of our winter patio. Wadda think, Dad?

Back Door & Pots

Love the hint of sparkle!

Dried Lilies

I mixed a sparkly wreath with a boxwood - fun combo!

Back Patio

Mushroom Stem Balls . . . who knew???

The Gang  . . .  all together!

The Front Door . . . couldn't be left out!
Gold gilded leaf wreath mixed with evergreens.





No comments:

Post a Comment