Tuesday, December 4, 2012

O'Christmas Tree!

On Sunday, Husband and I started getting out our Christmas decorations. It seemed overwhelming in a new house because I had no idea where anything was going to go. To make a good dent in it, we decided we would start with the Christmas Tree.

Husband got it out, put it up and called me downstairs to see. We both looked at the tree and then we both looked at each other and said, "I hate it". It was the saddest looking tree you'd ever seen. I don't remember it looking so bad in our old house but the ceilings were lower and it fit perfectly into a snug little corner. In this house it looked short and sick and sad - kinda Charlie Brown Tree looking but with none of the Charlie Brown charm. We packed it back in it's box and within 2 minutes he had the little guy listed on Craigslist!

So this will be the only tree in our house this year and you know what, I am perfectly happy with that!

Yum!

1 comment: