Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Baked Treasure

During our wedding year we received some fabulous gifts. Some we registered for, some people just knew we wanted, some were sentimental and others were treasures. One of my most treasured wedding presents is a recipe.

My very dear friend from 3rd grade gave me her famous chocolate chip cookie recipe as a present at one of my bridal showers. This recipe wasn't just for chocolate chip cookies, this was for her FAMOUS chocolate chip cookies. When she makes these, people surround her and drool. These cookies are big and moist and chewy and filled to the brim with chocolate. They are in one word : divine. When she gave me this recipe, I teared up.

The other day I had the urge to make them and take them to a friend's house for a little girls night. Needless to say, the girls were drooling.

Thanks C, for the treasure!

Here's a picture for you to drool over!



1 comment: