Friday, April 5, 2013

Friends Make It Better

I was emailing with a good college friend this week and I was telling her how much I missed seeing my old friends. I had just gotten off the phone with one who had made me laugh so hard, that my stomach ached afterwards. It felt so good.

My friend wrote back something that stuck with me, "I've never believed in the power of friendship more than I have in the past 2 months".

Both of us would honestly admit that if there was a rewind button on the last few months, we'd hit it! But, we would also admit that without friends, these months would have been unmanageable.

So, this is to all my friends far away who read this blog (and even those who don't!): Thank you for all your kind words and good laughs. You make everything better.

Via Pinterest

1 comment: