Monday, April 8, 2013

41 Years

These two crazy kids are celebrating their 41st Wedding Anniversary today! 

41 years!

As I near my 2nd wedding anniversary, 41 seems absolutely surreal! I guess if you drink beer and wear glittery masks, you can get through anything! 



Really, these two can get through anything. They've shown that over and over again to me through my 34 years. In fact, they were just given one more challenge to add to their list, as Mom was recently diagnosed with colon cancer. They'll beat it. I know they will. They can do anything, these two. They are more powerful than:

Sonny & Cher
Micky & Minnie
Abott & Costello
Bill & Hillary
Tom & Jerry
Brad & Angelina
Kermit & Piggy
Ozzie & Harriet
Dick & Jane
Simon & Garfunkel
Bugs & Daffy
Dolce & Gabana
Fred & Ginger
Batman & Robin
Scarlett & Ret
Superman & Lois Lane
Jack & Jill
Adam & Eve
Bonnie & Clyde
Olive Oil & Popeye
Romeo & Juliet
Gumby & Pokie
Barbie & Ken

and of course,

Bert & Ernie!

Congratulations on a very successful 41 years of marriage to the most magnificent duo:

Mom & Dad!

XOXO.


No comments:

Post a Comment