Friday, April 26, 2013

A Place for My Tings

When I went home 10 days ago, Miss E was very prepared for my arrival. She had all sorts for goodies for me wrapped up in pink tissue paper. One of her gifts was a box. It's a silver gift box with a label sticker on it that she had written on in pink and purple (of course!).

The sticker said: "Put your tings in the Box. Love Ellie".

First thing I did when I got home was put this box on my nightstand and start putting my "tings" in it. I mean, the box says, "Put your tings in the Box" so, I of course am just following the rules of the box. It would be rude not to. It's actually a very handy little box to have besides being the darn near cutest box EVER! I know it took Miss E a bit of time to make it so I'll be sure to be careful with it.

Isn't it fabulous that such joy can be had from a little silver gift box given to me by a 5 year old? Thanks for making me so happy every day, Miss E.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment