So, today I am just thinking happy thoughts.
I'm thinking about:
- The poppies that line the front of Loyola Marymount University
- The delicious hamburgers we all ate in Bora Bora
- Mom getting her coat stuck in the car door and not being able to walk away!
- Mr. P running around in his Batman costume and opening the pantry and saying "Batman needs a snack."
- Miss E organizing outfits on her bedroom floor according to what activity she'll be doing throughout the day.
- Getting a manicure and pedicure with Mom
- Our beautiful wedding in San Miguel de Allende
- Baking cupcakes with E & P on their Easy Bake Oven on Christmas Morning
- Laughing on the phone with Herself
- Laughing anywhere with Cousin J
- Shopping with Mom at Chico's & Anthropologie
- Imitating Dad :0)
- Penny waking Mom up by licking her face in the morning when she comes and visits us
- Designing pillows for clients
- Watering my Spring flower pots
- Drinking wine on my patio (really, any patio!) on a Saturday afternoon
Sending all these happy thoughts your way today, Mom! I am with you.